Sunday 4 January 2015

B J Miniatures


Followers of this blog will remember I demolished a lovely little rocking chair kit I bought from Suzanne and Andrew at the Philly show.  It turned out to be a kit from B J Miniatures so I promptly ordered another just before I left for December in the UK.  When I came back my little order was waiting for me.  In true greed mode I determined it is never worth paying postage on one item so I may as well order a couple of other things!!  Here they are:


the replacement chair




The next is one of those classic moments - "What a sweet little sled - I like that" - well yes, I liked it the first time I bought it - hey ho - one duplicated sled:




I saw this 'glassware' and thought it would look great stacked on shelves or behind the glass door of a cupboard.




I love the detail on these tiny teapots made by Ruth Stewart.  


There is no way I will be able to paint them like this....


Here is a sweet little Eiffel tower clock probably destined for Les Roches rather than The Gatehouse.  The face looks a bit wonky here; it is perfect in real life.



Finally a great piece of furniture if I can get it to fit inside the front door.  It would be a shame to hang stuff on it!













No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.