Tuesday 17 December 2013

It must be Christmas

Day four of our sojourn in Naples and my parcels are beginning to arrive.  I have six orders 'out there' and this is one which was mailed to me last Friday and arrived today (Monday).  

It is from the marvellous Suzanne and Andrews Miniatures.  Go and have a look at their stuff if you are not familiar with them especially seek out Pickett Pond - a masterpiece, I kid you not.

Don't forget you can click on a photo to enlarge it.

Here we go:





The teaspoon is for anyone not familiar with quarter scale.

8 plates and a door mat




2 place settings
2 pairs of scissors
a comb
3 plates





 I love this set and it will be in the master bedroom.  

I hope to make my little people a glam bedroom and bathroom for their getaway home in the Cairngorms.





Stuart and Elizabeth are trying to collect a miscellany of arts and crafts style furnishings so I thought this would sit well with that.


This is a really nice collection of art work (and plates) and will probably be as much as I need for the gatehouse.  

All I have to do is figure out how to frame the pictures.  There is also a piece of mirror card in the pack which I know will be useful sometime.




I also bought some findings to make lights (ho ho ho!) and glue and Min-wax pens so I am probably ready to get stuck in......   maybe tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.