Wednesday 11 December 2013

Meet the McKenzies

This hobby certainly converts you very quickly into 'nutcase'.  This is the day before we fly, a couple of minutes before going out to do a load of chores and I decided - while my tea is cooling down a bit - I'd have time to photograph the inhabitants of the Gate House and share them with you.

Meet Andrew and Elizabeth McKenzie.  Mid thirties, high flyers, living in Edinburgh and spending Christmas in their holiday home -The Gate House - in the Cairngorms.



At this scale you can't be too picky about your little people.  Andrew looks like a mass murderer and Elizabeth should have had something done about that leg years ago.  They might not be beautiful but they're mine and I love them.

They were both blonde but Andrew got a hair dye late last night - far too Jimmy Dean otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.