Thursday 18 September 2014

Rugs

Whilst having a good old tidy up I decided to put all the rugs together in one box - this is what I have so far.


You might know that my absolute favourites are ones I can't repeat.  The top two on the right came from a mini flea market purchase in Sarasota last year.  They were printed on a nice heavyish cotton and had been sprayed/stiffened in some way.  You juts needed to cut them out.  In the packet were a couple of strips of cotton which you could then fringe and attach if you wanted.  They are lovely little kits with instructions but not a clue as to who made them.  If you know, please let me know as I would love some more.

The bottom two are 1/12th fuzzy backed rugs.  The fuzzy backing was a challenge to remove!

It's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.