Thursday 14 November 2013

Second post already!

These photos are scanned from an A4 sheet enclosed with the kit so you can see what its giblets look like.  Quality is a bit iffy but it is the best we can do with what we've got.  Until I've built it!!! 



This is the front view - somehow the front comes off for viewing.  Gives me four rooms to go at - won't be able to do much with the courtyard as logically you have to be able to drive through there.


The back of the Gate House.  Not sure if there is a roof over what seems to be an outside area If there is a roof it would make a huge room but no windows??? I am inclined to think there is a roof as the stairs lead from the rooms below and you'd need dry access into the two upstairs rooms.  If there is no roof and it is a sort of battlement area, there doesn't seem to be any barrier wall and it would be awash with rain.............  "Curiouser and curiouser", said Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.