Monday 22 September 2014

Clocks - Petworth and Templewood

Petworth Miniatures
I added sellotape to make the glass face.  Just needs a bit of a wash and brush up - always too keen to take the photo.

Templewood Miniatures Clock Collection
Fantastic value and hopefully produces enough clocks (and a barometer) for life!  I think I might have gone wrong on what goes on where because I ended up with a larger face than the wooden clock.  Actually I did eventually glue it on and trim it down and it looks fine - like a kitchen clock without a border.  The kit has slightly shiny clock faces but I blobbed a mound of clear nail polish on them for more definition.  Worked just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.