Saturday 20 September 2014

How annoying

I was hoping to do something like this 


or this..............


or this




with my Aga cooker.  So, when the latest stuff arrived from Petite Properties I set to work immediately making the two chests of drawers I had ordered to go each side of this 'construction'.


Sadly they turned out to be very large chests of drawers but, of course, I hadn't thought to check before I made them to match the rest of the kitchen paintwork and deliberately set their tops on unevenly - I needed an edge on the side going next to the cooker.



I now have a couple of sets of drawers that may have a very long wait to find a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.