Friday 12 September 2014

Nothing happening?

You might have noticed I post something most days, so if there is nothing happening here that is because it is happening over in my other quarter scale project.  I have never run two projects and, therefore, two mini blogs at the same time, so I am already a little bewildered as to what goes where.

Any way if you want to sign up for the other one as well, you can find it at Maison de Maitre. 

I am stewing on getting a dedicated Quarter Scale show started here in the UK somewhere next summer - let me have your thoughts - interested vendors and prospective customers.  Email me at my usual email address if you don't want to natter here.  mormson@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.