Sunday 21 September 2014

Vendors - Well done Petite Properties

Petite Properties are just brilliant.  They have added the completed size of the object you are making on all their furniture kits.  

Just like in real life I find I need to know if I can get that size settee in that space, or bed in that corner of the bedroom or whatever.  Even simple things like chests of drawers can be tiny for beside a bed or a chair or huge dressers for a grand bedroom.  Often there is not really any way of telling which it is from a drawing or photograph of the object in isolation.

So... big thank you to PP.  It actually encourages me to buy more because now I know what I want where rather than be thinking - 'not sure about this or that'

Go take a look you will love their stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.