Thursday 25 September 2014

My début - the kitchen

Pretty much finished the kitchen.  I had a huge bash at making as much stuff as I could to fill the kitchen so I could get stuff in place.  Mostly because I was keen to try my hand at lighting at this scale and it wasn't worth doing that if I wasn't ready to get the room sorted.



There is a space to the right of the door waiting for the fridge - Smeg would be nice.  Anyone know where I can get one?

I have since added a runner over in that area too and when the fourth wall is in place there is a sweet dresser in front of the window with twp pies waiting to be collected for the Christmas Bake Sale at the Church Hall the next day.  Hence the wine and stuff on the table waiting for the Minister and his wife to 'pop by'.

There are always more pictures over in the web album - link on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.